Sunday, August 19, 2012

Update and MORE Star Trek/Doctor Who

Well, the next episode of Saturday Morning Dubcast has been recorded but I'm still in the process of editing it so it will be delayed a bit longer.  HOWEVER, check out what I picked up today!  It doesn't get more dubcast than this!






















Star Trek: TNG/Doctor Who - Assimilation Issues #2 and #3(Variant Cover)

If you've been listening to the dubcast at all you know there are two things that always come up and this series slams them together.  Don't you just love the cover to issue #2!?  The Borg and Cybermen!  Don't fret comic collectors, that sticker muck on the cover of issue #3 is on the BAG not the actual comic book.  I haven't read these yet so I can't speak to the quality of story and sadly I do not have issue #1 yet...but I will.  -RS

3 comments:

  1. Found issue #1! #1B specifically. Should be shipping soon and I'm pumped for it. - RS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I somehow got screwed out of that copy of issue #1B...after the order was confirmed and "pulled". Truly bummed about that, it's a difficult book to find. However, I do now have issue #1F on it's way instead. It's the Hastings Exclusive 1:25 variant(RE CVR), Hastings is a retail store here in the US. Not the coolest of covers but what matters is it's MINE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did receive not only the Hastings Exclusive variant in NM condition but also a perfect copy of Issue #1A! First print!

    ReplyDelete